You can LEAK, But you can’t HIDE © –Leak Detection Services
Water Leak Detection Service
Recommended and trusted by plumbers for reliable water leak detection.
- Water leaks can be tricky. Water damage can show up in a different place than the leak’s origin. Utilizing advanced cutting-edge technology our experienced technicians will pin point your water leak, saving you time and money.
- Our proprietary Sherlockating Leak Detecting techniques are Non-invasive.
- Damage from water leaks can escalate quickly, this is why we have the fastest response time in Los-Angeles to minimize damage to your property.
- We will show up promptly as scheduled, respect you and your property, and locate your water leak for a fixed price.
This is the first time I have a leak / water damage, where do I start?
Allow us to minimize your stress, guide you through the process of restoring your property and get you back on track quickly.
We know that as a homeowner having damage to your property is a stressful overwhelming event. Luckily our experience and network of professional affiliates can come in handy for you.
- First thing’s first, we will locate the leak so it can be fixed.
- Then, we can dispatch a plumber to repair the leak, and advised them of the best solution that fits your needs.
- Our water mitigation / restoration affiliates are on call to prevent further damages and work with your insurance company to repair the damages, usually at no cost to you.
- We will provide you with a detailed report, and if needed assist you opening a claim.
- Oh, by the way, when your claim is approved, the cost of the leak detection is often reimbursed by your insurance company.
How do you find underground leaks?
Water Leak detection is a combination of experience and technology. We are fully equipped, able and ready to tackle the challenge and locate your underground leak (slab leak) with upmost accuracy and precision.
Finding water leaks requires cutting edge sophisticated equipment such as: infrared thermal imaging, electronic and ultrasonic sound tracing, electromagnetic pipe locators, good old fashioned pressurized nitrogen and more.
For more information see our leak detection page